Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Fault of Loving





Even though we met for a while
It is completed for my whole life...
Even though I felt about "LOVE"
I know I should not feel that time

So I kept my feeling
Under the control of my brain
With a lots of tear...
And my heart was a failure

Even though you do not know about it
You will always on my mind

Even though I can not be with you
You will always on my mind

By controlling my wish to be wih you
I just calling out your name in whisper

But if it is the symbol of "LOVE"
Under the unkindly sentence of fate
I wanted you to know that
The only mistake I made was...
"I LOVE U"

2 comments:

witch83 said...

ေဒၚဇင္မာ....
ဘာေတြစိတ္ကူးေပါက္ျပီးေရးတာတုန္း ?
But, it is great !

အိမ္မက္ said...

ဟီးဟီး... အထင္ၾကီးလွခ်လား????
Actually I just translate it in English Version from the owner! :P